Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kyle's 29th Halloween Birthday Bash!

It was Kyle's 29th birthday on October 7th so I decided to throw him a little party with family and friends. Ezra was really good while I slaved away in the kitchen all day.
I tried to get creative and make spooky treats, these eyeballs were made of lemon jello, cream cheese, pineapple juice, and marshmallows...they weren't too bad but not something you would eat a lot of!

I made his cake into a Jack-o-lantern...I just used a bundt pan and made 2 cakes and put them on top of each other to make a pumpkin! It was really hard to frost so it didn't look too pretty!
Kyle getting ready to blow out the candles...I only put like 9 candles on it cause I was too lazy to put 29!

Some of the fam just hanging out!


Preston, Cassie, and their two little boys.

Nick, Brianna, and little Maddie.
Our friend Nic was a lone man...his wife and baby were out of town!
Our little family!
We had a fun day! Thanks to everyone who came and shared Kyle's birthday with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was pretty much the best party ever, seriously I am totally impressed with your food making skills, and regardless of what Gus, I mean Kyle, thinks your decor was awesome and the mood music was perfect.

Leona Cook said...

Oh my gosh! So exciting to see pictures of Patrick and sooo happy that your dad was able to go out and spend sometime with Patrick before he came home!! Patrick looks so mature!!!

So sorry to hear that the Swine Flu has hit you, your mom and little Anna.. Hope everyone will be better soon!!!

Love you all!