Monday, December 21, 2009

Whipperman/Romero Christmas Card

So last Friday my parents and Kyle's parents were up to something and would not let anyone come over to their houses. I was home alone with Ezra while Kyle had to work and wanted to go up to my parents house so they could keep me company. Well, they told me "no" and said "sorry, we have plans and you can't come!" I was like, "Oh fine, be that way!" So I just hung out with Ez, wrapped Christmas presents, and watched Christmas cartoons!
So Yesterday, Sunday, we had our families over for dinner and while at the dinner table, our parents presented us with THIS!


This is what they were up to! Making a Christmas card from the 4 of them! They bought themselves matching footie jammies and had a hay day taking pictures! Can't wait to see what they come up with next year!

1 comment:

The Stringham's said...

hi whitney! i think that is hilarious about your parents and in-laws! How creative! So i was reading on your blog and I cant believe that Patrick is old enough to have already served a mission! Its crazy how fast time goes by! We really should get together one of these days and our little guys can be buddies! Send me a email at heatherbee20@yahoo.com or blog me with me your phone number and we can arrange something! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!