Thursday, May 13, 2010

Crazy Sleeper

Ezra has entered the crazy sleeping positions phase. The last few nights when I go check on him he is always in some wierd or cute position so I thought I would get a few pics.
I think it is so cute when babies fall asleep with their bums in the air!
This is the most crazy one! When I put him to bed the other night I heard him get up and start playing around in his crib, after about 20 minutes it went quiet so I went to check on him to make sure he was covered. When I saw him I was a little shocked...how in the world could anyone sleep like that? He was completely bent in half with his face straight down on the mattress! (I was a little freaked out about it too, Im glad I checked on him quickly!) It's like he just got tired, sat down, bent over and fell asleep.

Cute!
He also seems to flip upside down in his crib lately...maybe I should just put him to bed upside down so he will end up the right way.
Not a sleeping one but after his nap the other day I heard all this banging going on in the monitor. I went in and he had gotten a hold of his monitor...I love the little smirk under his binky!

2 comments:

Katie Torriente: said...

Those pictures are sooo funny! I love how his little bum is totally up in the air, he's like a baby pretzel.

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

love it! so cute!