Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pictures

I finally got Ezra's 1 year pics taken and I love how they turned out! We also did a few family photos as well. Ezra's cousin Anna came too so we did some cousin pics too. Ezra was so wiggly and just wanted to move around and after a little while Anna was not so cooperative either, but Katie was able to get some really cute ones anyway! To see more of her pictures check out http://www.katietorriente.blogspot.com/. Thanks Katie!





He has a rock in his mouth!
I just want to kiss those lips!
This is one of my favorites! I love the expression on his face!
This one cracks me up!
Same with this one!


Nice pose!
Here are a few family ones!




Cousin pics. It was really hard to get them to both look at the same time!



And a few of Anna.


Such cute kids!

3 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

so cute!!! Where did you take them at? I love the scenery.

Nick + Briana said...

Oh those turned out so cute! I need to get Madison's done soon... i'm a little behind!! :)

The Stringhams said...

So stinkin cute! What a handsome little guy he is and your niece is beautiful! Way cute pics!