Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An update



We are so excited for a girl since this will be the last! Now we can have one of each. I am 16 weeks along now and have not been feeling any better, it has been quite rough and I hope I can survive the next 5 months! I had to get a new feeding tube in last week because my other one broke and I had to pull it the week before. I went a week without it and lost 7 pounds so they made me get another one and it was by far the most painful out of all 5 that I have had total. The baby seems to be doing fine so far. I am not officially supposed to know the sex yet until Nov. 17th but my Dr. was nice enough to quickly pull us into an ultrasound room to take a quick look, the baby wasn't in the very best position and he told us not to paint any rooms yet but he is pretty sure it is a girl!

5 comments:

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

CONGRATULATIONS my friend! I am so excited for you to have a girl! Even if the doctor wasn't 100% sure, I'm still thrilled for you either way. It always bums me out to here how sick you are because I can't do anything for you. But we will be in town for Christmas and I would love to come see you if you're feeling up to it. Keep posting on your blog and on FB your status. Hope you get feeling better soon.

mother of 3 said...

Yah! Having one of each child is the best!!! I was watching "A Baby Story" the other day and this woman related a lot of her pain to what you have told me. She was diagnosed with Hyper...something. I quickly ran to my computer to check if it was what you may have. It didn't sound like it because you have so much pain but, I was still hoping I found an ANWER for you! I would be a miracle worker, LOL.

Hope all is ok and Ezra is so cute. We are coming up Dec. 19th thru Jan 1st and would love to see everyone.

Karene

dave&abby johnson family said...

yeah, congrats!!!

we are so excited for you! I hope you get feeling better!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Oh that's so fun!! And so perfect that you can get one of each!! Great work!! :) You poor lady!! Hang in there, I'm sorry it's been rough or you guys!! We have your little family in our thoughts. Take care!!

Nick + Briana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Girls are so fun! That's perfect that you'll have one of each now!