Monday, September 19, 2011

Riviera Maya Mexico 2011

Kyle and I were able to take a much needed trip to Riviera Maya near Cancun Mexico. A lot of these pictures were on facebook so you have probably seen them already but I use this blog as my scrapbook. We were there for 5 days. We went to Chichen-Itza one day then swam in a Cenote(sink hole). We had awesome snorkeling at our resort and went out on kayaks. The resort was all inclusive and we ended up only spending about $25 while we were there. We even got our Chichen-Itza tickets free (they would have been $119 each) because we went to a time share presentation. Thanks to my Mom, Mother-in-Law, and Sister who took such good care of the kids while we were gone! (The pics are all out of order but oh well)
Formal night.
Livin it up with a plate FULL of dessert!
The kiddie area really made us miss the kids. I got kicked off after playing on it for a bit.
Mini golf at the resort.





The Cenote where we swam.

While we were at Chichen-Itza it started to downpour so we stripped down to our swimsuits.


There were tons of huge pools at the resort.
I got to hold a baby lion cub.

It was so fun and relaxing and I can't wait to go on another vacation!

No comments: