Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween and Homecoming pics.

Ezra and his buddy Cooper in their dragon costumes!
Ezra as a spider (he got the dragon as a gift so of coarse he had to wear both!)
Our little family! Kyle as the Karate Kid(his hero), me as a Witch, and my little spider!

My Dad as Pinocchio(minus the nose), my Mother-in-Law as the Hulk, and my Sister-in-Law as the Scarecrow(her little boy Mac was the Cowardly Lion but I didn't get any pics of him:(
Patrick as Alice Cooper and Natalie as a Pirate!
Random....just hangin around! I just love that little face!
This one too!
THE HOMECOMING....Waiting for Elder Romero to arrive...we didn't make a banner so on the way to the airport I made a sign on the back of his flight itinerary! We mixed it all up and this lady kept trying to correct us as though we didn't know it was wrong...it was pretty funny!
Nic(friend), Me, Shaun (bro-in-law), and Loni (sis-in-law)



Siblings...Mandy, Patrick, and Me!

I had been wanting to go get pics taken of Ezra in his halloween costume but instead I just decided to get some things I had around the house and take my own...they arent the very best but they are cute anyway!



3 comments:

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

sooo cute! his facial expressions are priceless!

Anonymous said...

Oh I think your Halloween photoshoot turned out so cute. Next time you do something like that you need to let me know so I can reep the benefits of your creative juices.

Amber said...

Whit! I got goose bumps seeing your comment! This is why I love the blog world! We need to get together and do lunch sometime for sure! 971-9090 I got so excited I haven't even looked at your blog yet but we need to catch up!