Monday, November 30, 2009

Random post!

Anna and Ezra! These two kiddos are so cute I just had to post a few pics of them!
Anna loves to pose or make funny faces for pictures!
Another Anna pose! Ezra's a little distracted!
Yet another Anna pose!
And another Anna face!

I love his little smile and bright eyes!


We celebrated my moms birthday at our house a few weeks ago. We had Pizza, cake, and ice cream. This is my sad attempt at a cake!
The gang just hangin out at the party!

We gave Ez green beans for the first time yesterday and he LOVED them! He makes such a mess when he eats!
Whenever I would come in with the spoon he would jump forward at it!
The next post is also a new one so be sure to check it out too!

2 comments:

Colledge Family said...

He is getting so big and very cute!! Cash is getting chubby too! I'll have to get some more pics of him on my blog cause it's crazy how fast they grow and change! Hey, where did you get that jumpy thing he sits in?

dave&abby johnson family said...

What darling pics of Anna and Ezra! And Happy belated b-day to your sweet mama!!!