Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Ezra!

I can't believe its been a year already! This was his very first picture, all slimey...kinda gross, I know!
June 9th, 2009 6:29 pm 5 lbs. 4 oz. 18.5 in.
We celebrated his birthday on Monday evening...this is his invitation.
Okay okay stop laughing at my attempt at a cake. I definitely didn't get my mom's cake making abilities and creativity. This is Ezra's own cake to dive into.
I made cupcakes for everyone else.
We had some family and friends over for a BBQ and pool party at Kyle's parents house.
It was supposed to be in the 80's but it got cloudy and a little chilly.

Sweet face!
Now for the birthday cake. He was so cute when we sang Happy Birthday, he looked really confused at first, then when he saw everyone looking at him and singing he got really happy!
As soon as he had a taste of that frosting he couldn't stop smiling!
Starting slow.
Still smiling!
Diggin in!
Making messes!

All done!
Clean up time. He thought it was so funny when I was spraying him with the water (It was nice and warm)
He couldn't stop giggling!
Present time. He got so many fun things for his birthday!
Of coarse, his cousin Anna had to help too!
All the loot!
Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us! We had so much fun!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Ezra! What a cute boy, I love his big smiles. And that cate...it is much better than I could pull off!

The Brown's said...

I can't believe he's one! You do have great cake-making skills, I'm impressed! Cute pictures!

Katie Torriente: said...

He is so cute, seriously. I want to eat him up.

Oh- and the little cookie story you came up with for Calli's shower was so cute and hilarious. We all loved it!

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

so fun! happy first birthday Ezra!