Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Monday "Funday"

Now that Kyle has Monday's off of work, I wanted to take advantage and do something fun. This past Monday we started with swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Whipperman's, then went on a hike up Bells Canyon.

Ezra was loving the waterfall, he kept going through it back and forth and just liked to touch it.
Anna and Ezra.
Grandma Toni, Loni and Mac joined us on our hike.
My two favorite guys! (Ezra actually kept his hat on the whole time, I was way suprised!)
Loni and Mac.
Grandma Toni and Ezra.
My little safari boy!
Later that night, we joined Mandy, Shaun and Anna for take-out Cafe Rio on their front lawn! I love days filled with fun activities outside!

1 comment:

The Stringham's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I cant get over how cute Ezra is-he is so sweet! Thanks again for having us up last night, we all have a fabulous time! Hope to see you guys soon!