Sunday, August 30, 2009

Caught red handed!

So I was at my moms helping her in the kitchen. Ezra, who was on the couch, started to cry so my mom went to rescue him. I continued in the kitchen and it went suspiciously quiet, then my 2 1/2 year old niece comes over and tells me that grandma is painting Ezra. So I quickly go to the other room and this is what I found!
This is what happens when you leave my mom alone with a baby and a 2 year olds paint markers. Good thing they were non toxic:)
So my sister wanted in on the action too! She felt he needed more hair than Anna was giving him!
The finished product! Poor little baby, or should I say little man, he had no idea how silly he looked:)

4 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Hi friends! Ok that is hilarious! He is so dang cute! Congrats to both of you, I hoe you are feeling better and enjoying being a mother! Glad to know you guys have a blog so we keep posted on your three!

Katie Torriente: said...

Ha, that is so hilarious! Good to see you guys last night :)

Anonymous said...

Only a hair stylist family could pull this off as cute as ever! I love it! He couldn't be more adorable! I miss your guts! We need to get our kiddos together...and I mean it!

Our Adventures in Life said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!