Thursday, March 11, 2010

9 months old

My sweet little boy is 9 months old!!! I can't believe how fast time goes! We took him to the Doctor yesterday and this is how he weighed in... 19.1 lbs=26%, 28.1 inches long=48% and head is 60%! I can't believe how healthy he has been considering all odds were against him while I was pregnant! Here are just a few of the things WE went through together...30 lbs lost and starvation during pregnancy, multiple medications including narcotics, risky surgeries and procedures done several times during pregnancy, and his 5 week early arrival. Pretty much everything your not supposed to do during pregnancy was done and he had not one problem or complication! He is my little miracle baby! (I didn't have any current pics to post and I found these on Kyle's cousins blog from Kip and Emily's wedding so I had to steal them...Thanks Katie! To see more of her awesome photography and Kip and Emily's wedding check out her site at www.katietorriente.blogspot.com.
My 2 handsome guys!
Me and my baby!

2 comments:

The Stringham's said...

Happy 9 months Ezra! He is so handsome! I love his big brown eyes! Im glad that you both are doing so well now! :)

Katie Corbridge said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog, but I'm happy you found us! Now we can stay in touch! That pic of you up-close holding Ezra in your coat is GORGEOUS! I had fun goin' through your blog and pics - you are so beautiful!