Friday, March 5, 2010

Waaaay overdue Christmas post!

I left my camera home on Christmas this year so I had to wait and steal these from my sisters blog. These are what the Whip/Romero clan got for Christmas jammies this year!
Our little family. Mom, Dad & Patrick.

Ian, Loni & Mac....Gpa Scott & Gma Toni.....Kip & Emily.


Shaun, Mandy & Anna.


Playing the Christmas bells on Christmas Eve. A fun family tradition.


Mary, Baby Jesus, and a Wise Man!


Christmas morning at my parents house.
Priceless Anna!!! Nothing like the face of a child on Christmas morning:)
Ezra's first present opening experience, he just wanted to eat the paper!


Temple Square. One night when Kyle was working, I tagged along with Mandy, Shaun and Anna down to see the lights. It was freezing so I had Ez bundled up to the max and he slept almost the whole time we were walking around!
Riding trax. Mandy and Anna in the background.


My little Santa in his sleigh.
My little present.

No comments: