Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Swim swim swim!

Ezra has been in swimming lessons for the past few months and he LOVES it! He does so good under water and loves to splash and kick. I throw a toy away from him in the water and he goes crazy kicking and swimming trying to get to it(of coarse I have my hand under his belly!)...it is so cute, I love to watch him and play with him in the water! He is my little swimming champ!
The under water photographer was at our last lesson so I had to take advantage and get one!

It looks like the Nirvana album cover but I think my baby is way cuter!! (And more Modest:)

3 comments:

Amber said...

You are always doing fun things! And that picture looks just like that nirvana cover!

Anonymous said...

Hah you are so funny. That picture is rad! I hope Mac will love swimming as much as Ezra does someday! He is Definately the star pupil.

Sara Jane said...

I love this pic! Where are you doing swimming lessons? Graham & I want in!