Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wolf Creek Colorado

Last week we went on a quick ski trip down to Wolf Creek ski resort in Colorado to meet up with our friends Nic and Cat Dewsnup. It was going to be such a quick trip that we decided to leave Ezra with my sister cause we didn't want to drive 8 hours with a baby, ski, and drive back 8 hours again with a baby(Plus, who really wants to SKI with a baby:)). The whole family was supposed to go but with a few bumps in the road it ended up just being me, Kyle, Patrick(my bro), and Kyle's parents. We left on Tuesday afternoon, skied Wed and Thurs, and drove back Thursday after skiing. Everything was going fine until the drive home... Kyle, Scott(Kyle's Dad) and I somehow caught some kind of stomach bug and all 3 of us were throwing up the whole way home! It was the longest 8 hour drive ever!
Hiking the ridgeline. Toni, Nic, me, Patrick

Riding the lift.

Kyle hiking the ridgeline.


Getting ready to drop in.
Our ski lines...yellow is Patrick, brown is mine, blue is Nic, and red is Kyle.
This was the first time I had left Ezra for very long and I missed him tons but it was nice to get 2 ski days in without having to worry about him, he had so much fun playing with his cousin Anna! Thanks Mandy, Shaun, and Anna! And thanks for the fun trip Nic and Cat!

No comments: