Friday, April 23, 2010

Problem Solved!

I got a gate! I figure the only sure way of keeping him away from those stairs is to get a gate up ASAP! Luckily I didn't have to buy one, I have been reaping the benefits of my sister having a baby first:)! Ezra LOVES his walker...he is constantly plowing through anything and everything on the floor and rams into things, backs up, and continues running around!


Just love this little face (too bad its a little blurry)

Swinging with cousin Anna.


He has so much fun swinging! As you can see by the huge smile!

Swinging together.
Love the happy face!
A few fun facts: At 10 months Ezra is belly crawling all over the place, has 2 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth popping through. He blabbers a lot and loves to say da da most. He growls when we ask him what the bear says, waves hi and bye, plays patty cakes, gives 5, loves to walk with us holding his hands and is a swimming machine!

No comments: