Saturday, April 10, 2010

Snow Day

A few snow storms ago we slept at my parents house so Kyle could have quick access to Snowbird in the morning for a sweet powder day. I took Ezra out to play in the snow and he seemed to have a pretty good time. First I put him in the swing and he loved it.


Then we made snow angels:)

I plopped him down in the snow and he seemed to be having a pretty good time, until....

....He tried to crawl and this happened! He was not too fond of the cold snow all over his face!


These are just a few random pics I just took off my camera...
Anna and Ez playing in the pack n' play while we were up in Snowbasin a few weeks ago on a ski trip.


Just thought he looked cute wrapped in the "magic" red blanket on our bed so I had to take a few pics! I call it magic because when we had a hard time getting him to sleep we would wrap him in it and he would instantly fall asleep!



Bathtime fun! Anna made sure she put a "3" under her name since she is 3.

No comments: