Friday, April 2, 2010

Catching up

I am trying to keep up with blogging since I don't scrapbook so whenever I unload my camera to the computer I like to post some pics. These were from a few weeks ago so I figured I better get on it so I don't get too behind. I even have more on my camera that I have to unload.

He loves to just stand and hold onto things!

Last week, (When we thought it was spring!) we went with some friends to Gardner Village to enjoy the warm weather. We walked around and let the babes look at the ducks, birds, fish, and Geese. (Thanks Heather!)
Ezra loved the Goose, I really wanted to let him pet it but I wasn't about to let him get his finger bit off. He kept trying to walk to it whenever I set him down.
Our friends Briana and Maddie.

2 comments:

Sara Jane said...

Ezra is so cute! What a handsome little man! Heather invited me to Gardner Village but some family stuff came up! Hopefully I will see you at the next play date!

Nick + Briana said...

Hey I just posted those Gardner Village pics too! That was fun... we need to do it more often!